Tea Seed Oil, Tri(caprylic/capric acid) glyceryl/Jojoba seed oil esters, Eucalyptus oil, Tea tree oil, Camphor tree oil, Salvia sclarea oil, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl palmitate.
How to Use:
The 20ml bottle will last for a month or two depending the amount used in each application and frequency of application.
Cautions for use:
- Check for skin abnormalities when using. Stop use immediately under the following circumstances if you develop skin conditions from using cosmetics. Continuing to use cosmetics may aggravate symptoms. If symptoms persist, please see a dermatologist. (1) If redness, swelling, itching, irritation, color loss (white spots), darkening and other skin conditions appear during use, (2) if the abovementioned abnormalities occur following direct exposure to sunlight after use
- Do not use this product on wounds, swollen areas, rashes and other areas of the skin with skin abnormalities.
- Make sure to securely fasten the lid after use and keep this product out of reach of children.
- Do not store this product in areas with extremely high or low temperature conditions, or areas exposed to direct sunlight.
- Take care to avoid contact with your eyes. If the skin oil gets into your eyes, immediately wash your eyes with water.
- This product combines natural oils and raw materials and may change in color or fragrance. This does not indicate a problem with quality.
Tea Seed Oil - Made from 100% tea seeds harvested in Shizuoka. Our tea seed oil is an edible oil and has a slight aroma of young leaves.
Tri(caprylic/capric acid) glyceryl*/Jojoba seed oil** esters
*Tri(caprylic/capric acid) glyceryl - This oily raw material is a mixture of caprylic/capric acid from coconut oil and glycerin that smooths the skin and retains moisture. It is mild on the skin and provides excellent emollience.
**Jojoba Seed Oil - This is a golden-colored vegetable oil extracted from jojoba seeds found in America’s south west. Possessing a similar structure to sebum in humans providing greater skin compatibility. It is most often used as an essential carrier oil. Producing a high moisturizing effect, jojoba seed oil is rich in vitamin B, E, minerals and amino acid to help revitalize the skin.
Eucalyptus Oil - Sterilizes bacteria and other foreign matter on the skin to help disinfect it, reducing inflammation and preventing pimples. This also helps boost skin resistance while softening the skin. This provides the skin with a lustrous look, while retaining flexibility.
Tea Tree Oil - An essential oil obtained from tea tree leaves traditionally used by the aboriginal peoples of Australia. Provides a refreshing, stimulating fragrance similar to camphor.
Camphor Tree Oil - Also known as horwood, the academic name of camphor tree is “Cinnamomum camphora”. This woody fragrance hides a sweet scent, and is said to bring peace to body and mind. This oil is extracted by distilling the tree leaves.
Salvia Sclarea Oil - Salvia sclarea reaches around 1 meter in height, one of the larger species in the Salvia genus. In raw form, or as dried leaves and seed oil, this contains linalool and other essential oil constituents which are used to achieve an antispasmodic and emmenagogic effect. Oil from this species of plant is also used to flavor food and beverages, and as a fragrance in soaps and cosmetics.
Tocopherol - Vitamin E is a type of fat‐soluble vitamin. This is called tocopherol, and D‐α‐tocopherol in particular is universally found in the natural world, being synthesized by plants, algae, blue-green algae and other photosynthetic organisms. Tocopherol is often used in medicines, food and drink as a means of treating illnesses, as a nutrient supplement, and as an antioxidant for food additives.
Ascorbyl Palmitate - An ester of palmitic acid and ascorbic acid, and is fat-soluble vitamin C. In addition to being used as a source of vitamin C, ascorbyl palmitate is also used as an antioxidant in food additives.