Strawberry Matcha Latte
It is strawberry season and this great fruit is a great match for our Matcha! Here is a recipe a delicious, healthy and colorful beverage, Strawberry Matcha Latte.
- Put 3-5 fresh strawberries, water and milk (5oz in total) and sweetener (if you like) into a blender.
- Mix well into a pink strawberry milk.
- Cut a few additional strawberries into small pieces.
- Pour diced strawberries, ice cubes and strawberry milk into a glass.
- Combine two bamboo scoops or one teaspoon of Matcha and 2oz cold water. Mix well with a Chasen (bamboo whisk) in a bowl or Den's Matcha Mini Shaker.
- Pour the Matcha into the strawberry milk.
Choose your favorite milk and sweetener. Strawberry jam makes a great sweetener and pumps up the strawberry taste.