Gold Tea Oil For a Healthy Diet
There is a custom in Japan to eat buckwheat noodles on New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day. The custom is called “Toshi-koshi Soba” translating to “year crossing noodle”. It’s eaten for good luck, though there are some other opinions. It’s normally eaten by dipping in soba soup, but today we want to introduce another healthy and delicious way of eating Soba.
Gold Tea Oil Soba:
- Boil buckwheat noodles to the desired firmness and soak in cold water.
- Strain noodle well and dish up on a plate.
- Pour on Gold Tea Oil (2 tablespoons per noodle bundle).
- Sprinkle with your favorite salt.
- Simple yet healthy and delicious Soba is ready. Enjoy!